Lapworth Primary School
Lapworth School is a primary school funded by Warwickshire Local Authority and, as a
church school, is controlled by the Birmingham Diocese.
The school dates back to 1828 when it was established next to the village church in what
was then a quiet leafy corner of Warwickshire. Nowadays, Lapworth School occupies a
modern single storey building set in a large landscaped area in the heart of
the village in Station Lane.
Current facilities include five classrooms (with a further two classrooms currently under construction), opening onto two large practical areas, one outside classroom, a hall, a library, resource room and an administrative area all grouped around our dedicated ICT suite.
ATB Systems supplied Taurus windows (even leg and direct fix) and Shopline doors to the refurbishment project.