Capricorn Aluminium Framed DoorA lightweight aluminium door, ideal for use in portable buildings, security huts, marquees, mobile exhibition units and mobile toilet facilities.
The CAPRICORN door is light to medium weight, of superior quality and robust construction. Both the outer frame and door leaf are mechanically cleated at the corners for strength and rigidity. Drainage is incorporated in the standard threshold.
Finish: Natural anodised or polyester powder coated. A variety of standard colours are available.
- Inward or outward opening.
- Single door or double door.
- With or without a mid-rail (with letterplate if required).
- Single glass or panel, available in 4mm and 6mm thickness.
- Double glazed sealed unit or panel, available in 14mm, 18mm or 22mm thickness only.
- With a standard rebated threshold, with no threshold, or with a flush threshold.
- As a stable door.
Standard glazing is toughened or laminated glass. The system can accommodate 4mm and 6mm single glazing or 14mm, 18mm or 22mm double glazed units using aluminium glazing beads and PVC gaskets.
Where panels are requested in place of glass we use colour-coat steel panels in a variety of colours or silver finish steel panels, bonded to a styrofoam or plywood core. Doors can also be supplied unglazed for you to fit your own panels. If desired a combination of glazing can be accommodated, such as single glazed toughened in the top portion and a bonded steel panel in the bottom.